Troop 84 Summer Camp 2007
Summer Camp for 2007 will be at Camp Bell which is part of the Griswold Scout Reservation
In Gilmanton Iron Works, New Hampshire
Dates : Sunday Aug 5th to Saturday August 11th, 2007
Summer Camp Sign-up Sheet and Cover Page
Summer Camp General Information
Summer Camp Cost
Summer Camp Fee Schedule
Summer Camp - Camp Bell Information
Summer Camp Valley Voyageur Information
Summer Camp SPOKES Information
Summer Camp Medical Form
Summer Camp Permission Slip
Camp Bell is a unique Scouting experience. This troop and patrol camp is designed for all aged Scouts to participate in. Patrols visit a program area for a good part of a day, participate in activities and instruction, earn advancement and strengthen the patrol all at the same time. Patrol Cooking is offered in the campsite as a means of building the patrol method and strengthening cooking skills. Camp Bell offers a camping challenge for troops and patrols ready for classic Scouting.
While at Camp Bell choose from these great experiences
• Brownsea: scout outdoor skills, pioneering, cooking, rope work, woods tools, Tenderfoot and Second Class skills.
• Aquatics: largest lake on property, motor boating, tubing, water skiing, patrol sailing, snorkeling, swimming, kayaking and patrol games.
• Bell Farm: NH Farming at the turn of the century, farm animals, gardening, farm skills, farm mechanics and horse back riding
• Logging Camp: visit the old lumberjack settlements and learn skills in forestry, wood stools, lumberjack games from the north woods lumber camps
• Mountain Man: Participate in the lore of trappers and frontiersmen, black powder rifles, tomahawk throw, field archery, leather work
• Challenge Valley: patrol challenges, a muddy obstacle course.
• Climbing Barn: Indoor climbing barn, rappelling.
• Search and Rescue: Meet challenges of emergency situations, using skills of First Aid, emergency preparedness, wilderness survival and orienteering.
Venture Scouts have the option of attending the Valley Voyageur or Spokes High Adventure programs at Hidden Valley. Try this program of mountain biking, rock climbing and sea kayaking outside of the Reservation
Leader Information :
Camp Bell Leader Guide
Camp Bell Menu Form
Camp Bell Summer Camp
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT TRADITIONAL TROOP 84 ADVENTURE