Troop 84 Summer Camp 2010
Dates : Sunday Aug 1st to Saturday August 7th, 2010
Hidden Valley Scout Reservation, New Hampshire
Hidden Valley offers a traditional Scout camping atmosphere with merit badge opportunities, First Year Camper Program, Troop activities, camp wide competitions, dining hall and much more. Hidden Valley is the place Scouts think of when they think summer camp! A quick glance through the Valley and you will see beautiful lakes, several mountain tops for great day hikes, hundreds of Scouts involved in dozens of activities, top notch facilities, an enthusiastic staff of over eighty scouts and scouters, and finally great food in a majestic dining hall.
Hidden Valley is the land made for Scouting!
The Program Areas at Hidden Valley are:
• Aquatics: 3 waterfronts, sailing, swimming, water games, canoeing, kayaking, rowing, snorkeling
• C.O.P.E.: ropes course includes low element, hi-ropes personal challenges, climbing and rappelling tower.
• Shooting Sports: 3 ranges: shotgun, target archery, .22 rifle, competitions
• Handicraft / Communications: leatherwork, woodcarving, basketry, photography, art and communication
• First Year Camper: introduction to basic outdoor skills, rank advancement, teamwork, games
• Scoutcraft: advanced camp craft skills of pioneering, wilderness survival, orienteering and backcountry skills
• Ecology: animals, forestry, plants, weather and our ecosystem
• Native American: folklore, dancing, tracking and stalking
• Valley Voyageur: five days in the backcountry, hiking, rock climbing, kayaking and low impact camping.
• Camp-wide: ultimate Frisbee, patrol games, water carnival, Frisbee golf, Campfires
Venture Scouts have the option of attending the
Valley Voyageur or Spokes High Adventure programs at Hidden Valley.
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT TRADITIONAL TROOP 84 ADVENTURE
Click here for Summer Camp 2009 information at Camp Bell
Click here for Summer Camp 2008 information at Hidden Valley
Click here for Summer Camp 2007 information at Camp Bell
Click here for Summer Camp 2006 information at Hidden Valley
Click here for Summer Camp 2005 information at Camp Bell